How do I apply for Water Service?
It is NWUD policy that customers must come into the office to apply for service. A customer contract for service will need to be completed and signed by the customer. A deposit and a non refundable application fee will be due when contract is signed.
Download the North West Utility District Contract.
- Billing Name
- Property Address – if new, Lot Number and Subdivision
- Billing Address if different from property
- Daytime and Nighttime Phone Number
- Two types of identification with one being a photo ID (example: driver’s license and social security card.)
- Social Security number
- Date service is to be connected
- Emergency contact information including name, address, and telephone number.
- If rental – copy of lease listing landlord information and the name(s) of all leasees along with their social security number.
- If owner – copy of proof of purchase (tax bill or property settlement document)