Protection against unexpected repairs & costly water bills.
To help offset the cost of water leaks and repairs, we have developed a new and broader program called the NWUD ServLine® Program.
The NWUD ServLine® Program program includes added protection for the repair of your water line when it breaks.
Many homeowners were surprised to find out they are responsible for both the extra water charges from water leaks and the water line repair from the meter to the home. These homeowners were shocked to discover that their homeowners' insurance does not cover any repair costs (which can exceed $2,000) or the extra water bill from the leak that can add hundreds of dollars more.
Even though residential customers are already enrolled in ServLine®, NWUD ServLine® offers additional coverage for water line repair/replacement services that we encourage you to consider.
Residential customers are already enrolled in the ServLine® Water Loss Protection Program which includes the following coverage:
- Water Bill Protection from excess water charges resulting from eligible plumbing leaks, up to $1,000.
- No deductible. Coverage limited to one leak every 12 months.
( If coverage is declined there is a 30 day waiting period to re-enroll.)
- Residential leak adjustments are only available through the NWUD ServLine® Water Loss Protection Program.
If you would like to decline protection and accept full responsibility for water bills resulting from eligible plumbing leaks, please call the customer service number below.
Customer Service can enroll residential utility customers in water line protection, de-enroll from Basic Protection, and answer all questions regarding the ServLine® Program.
ServLine® Customer Service:
ServLine® Line Protection
NWUD offers water line repair/replacement services that you may want to consider.
Even though residential customers are automatically enrolled in the ServLine® Water Loss Protection Program, we encourage you to consider adding the water line protection coverage for repair costs.
- Covers repair or replacement of water line up to $10,000. No deductible. No annual limit.
- Provides water line protection from your meter to the foundation of your home.
- Be protected from these expensive repairs! Enrollment after June 1st requires a 30 day waiting period.
- Includes $500 for site restoration and $500 for private paved surfaces such as sidewalks or driveways.
- Adding Water Line Protection after June 1st will result in a 30 day waiting period.